Friday, January 11, 2013

Final Preparations

Hello All,

I have finished my shopping, almost finished packing, picked up potentially needed prescriptions and am in the final stages of preparing for the trip.  There is just so much to do to be prepared for a trip like this.  Veronica told me she is almost ready as well.  Last night I went in for my second of three visits to get a bit of a base tan.  Hopefully, it will be enough to keep me from burning in the tropical sun.  It is a little tough to go from the North Pole winter to the tropics, but I am going to try to be ready. 


Only a day and a half to go before I meet up with Veronica and head off to Thailand.  I am so excited.

Zeke gave some words of wisdom yesterday.  He told me to beware of "lady boys".  He said he had an incident in Bangkok once, but was not willing to share all of the details.  He just warned me to be sure so as not to be sorry.  Traveling with Veronica, I don't see this being an issue.

Virgil

1 comment:

  1. Hi Virgil!

    I'm so excited about our trip. I'm nearly all packed. I have to say it was a challenge, but I squeezed everything in one suitcase. I got the cutest pink sun dress today - I can't wait for you to see it.

    See you Sunday!

    -V

    ReplyDelete