Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Holy Bangkok Batman!

Hello everyone.

It was a great day and a wild night in Bangkok.  This elf has seen things that an elf can't ever unsee.  The day started like any other normal day in Bangkok.  We did some sight seeing around the city, including visiting the "Marble Temple." Our gracious tuk tuk driver once again took us to see a tailor.  This is a common theme among the drivers as they get paid by the tailors for bringing tourists in.  We also visited the State Building, which houses the sky bar featured in The Hangover II.  It is a great building with an incredible view from the top.  We also saw another business that was just a little off.  It was the Indian Hut.  Take a good look at the font and logo in the picture.

After our sight seeing, we got a couples massage.  The Thai massage was a bit rough, but our masseuse was quite the girl.  Her name is Tasanee, which means, "beautiful view."  I must say, her parents did a splendid job in naming her, because the view was splendid.  I am sorry Veronica, I may be on a diet, but an elf still likes to look at a menu.  The massage even made me have some really great dreams later in the evening.

After the massage and dinner, we decided to go see one of the "famous" ping-pong shows at a tiger bar.  My mind is still unable to process the things my eyes saw and the activities I took part in.  A quick summary: I lit cigarettes that were smoked in an unspeakable way, held a balloon that was shot from 15 feet away by a blow dart gun, hit ping-pong balls fired at me, pulled countless handkerchiefs, needles and razorblades attached to very long pieces of strings out of the unspeakable places, watched water be sucked up and turned into Coke Light, saw little bananas being shot in the air, and even had a note written to me.  All these actions were carried out by their unspeakable place.  The finally was a live sex show that was like watching a ballet.  The couple went from position to position at least 25 times without breaking stride.  I am amazed and may never be the same and Veronica didn't blink until at least 2 hours after the show.  We have witnessed Bangkok late at night....and it was weird!

A changed elf,

Virgil

Marble Temple

Indian Hut
Building from Hangover II

Quite the stretch by Tasanee
That is the spot



Painful stretch, but looked sexy to me
My dreams from last night
More of the good dream



2 comments:

  1. Virgil - I'm so worried about you! You haven't posted in so long. Does Bangkok have you now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry for being gone for so long. I am back now.

      Delete