Friday, January 18, 2013

Just another day in paradise!

Hello again from paradise,

Once again, Veronica and I had a fabulous day here in Thailand.  We are becoming very spoiled as every day seems to be even better than the last.  We are becoming a little more acquainted with the local mores.  Although, Veronica is still having a very tough time getting used to no toilet paper in the public bathrooms.  The nicer bathrooms have the equivalent of a kitchen sink sprayer, while many just have a bucket of water and a ladle.  She is a little uncertain on how to operate this technology and much to my chagrin, unwilling to try.  Thankfully, I have seen enough of the world that I packed wet wipes (a wise elf knows how to keep the booty clean).

Today, we rented a car and drove around Thailand.  I just love the way they drive here.  Most of the roads are fairly good, but the lane markers are merely a suggestion.  It is a little difficult getting used to driving on left side of the road from right side of the car.  Every time I wanted to use the turn signal, I turned on the windshield wipers.  Everything felt backwards.

We visited a couple of national parks, had some nice hikes (with some great views), and even came upon a naked french girl posing for  pictures in a waterfall.  Winning!  She really didn't hold a candle to Veronica, but something about seeing attractive naked women generally makes me giddy.

Over and out,

Virgil

What a view


Bamboo forest



Veronica and I climbed a tree in the jungle
Driving on a narrow jungle road

Naked French girl.  Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment