Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Zeke did it again.

Happy New Year.

I hope everyone had a fantastic and safe celebration.  We had a doozie up here at the NP.  I know we elves come off as a mellow group, but we know how to get a little rowdy.  It all started off well..... And then Zeke rolled in the barrel of Rudolph's red-nose punch (an elfin version of jungle juice). Thanks to Zeke getting out of control, there are no pictures as the camera ended up in a pile of reindeer deuce.  Blitzen deuce to be specific. I am calling that camera retired! 

Zeke also thought it would be fun to get the sleigh out again.  I was certain after last year's debacle, that it would not happen again.  Santa was not happy with the broken sleigh last year, but that did not hold a candle to how pissed he was this year.  Not only did Zeke wreck the sleigh again, but he wrecked it right through Santa and Mrs. Clause's roof.  Thankfully, we elves are also handy.  It should only take us a few days to get it all fixed, and I won't have to delay my trip.

Next year, we hide the sleigh from Zeke.

Virgil.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Virgil!
    It sounds like you had a very fun new year's eve. I hope I get to meet Zeke someday! There was snowstorm here in Kansas City. It wasn't like those you have at the North Pole, but it was still pretty crazy on the roads. My friends and I still went out though! Lots of dancing and stuff.

    I'm getting excited thinking about our Thailand trip. I can't wait to hit the beach!

    -V

    ReplyDelete